Let’s Get 2024 Started!
It’s time to submit your vehicle(s) for the 2024 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama. There are four distinct areas for the show at the I-X Center. Prospective participants must submit an application to any of these areas:
Each application is then screened by the shows ”Acceptance and Placement Committee” for the North & South Hall and the Motorcycle Pavilion. The Slick Devils Car Club and the show management team screens all the vehicles in Hot Rod Asylum. The Northern Ohio Car Club Association and the show management team screens the Concourse vehicles.
These different committees screen and prioritize these spots based on various criteria including but not limited to the customization of each vehicle, the number of similar vehicles in the show, the timing of your entry and the number of years that your vehicle has been entered into the show.
THE QUALITY GOES IN BEFORE THE SHOW GOES ON!
NOTE: All commercial vendors will be contacted by Vendor Specialist Mike Halloran starting on August 14, 2023 to renew their agreement(s) for the 2024 show. The renewal period will last until September 15, 2023. CLICK HERE for more exhibitor information!
SHOW TIMING & DEADLINES:
- July 22, 2023: Car Club Meeting: Grindstone Tap House in Berea
- August 7, 2023: Start of the application process
- September 1, 2023 to November 24, 2023: All applications are first reviewed and either “accepted and placed” in the show or categorized as a non-accepted entry for the 2024 show
- November 25, 2023: Deadline for all applications to be received by the show
- November 26, 2023 – December 30, 2023: Final review of all applications
- December 31, 2023: Floor plan completed
- January 1 – 15, 2024: Welcome kits are mailed to all accepted participants. Non-accepted entries are returned to all applicants
- April 3, 2024: Wednesday Move-In: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- April 4, 2024: Thursday: Move-In: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- April 5 – 7, 2024: The 58th Annual Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama
Got questions? Contact Steve Legerski, Show Manager: