Presented by Pull-A-Part, Rad Air Complete Car Car and Tire Centers, U-Pull-&-Pay and Matrix Trade Institute
Your school, students, instructors and chaperones are invited to the 2023 Summit Racing Equipment Student Career Day presented by Pull-A-Part, Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Centers, U-Pull & Pay, and Matrix Trade Institute at the 2023 Summit Racing I-X Piston-Powered Auto-Rama.
Students participating in Student Career Day enter the I-X Center on Friday, March 31st before the show is open to the general public at 9:00 am. The students will attend a welcome program, which includes talks by key industry representatives and sponsors. After the reception, students are encouraged to walk through the show to get an up-close look at the vehicles and have an opportunity to speak with car owners and event sponsors. The program starts promptly at 9:30 am on Friday, March 31, 2023.
All students, instructors and chaperones can purchase a $10 ticket that will allow them access to the show starting on Friday, March 31, 2023 at 9:00 am. Contact Margaret Dobbins via email to purchase tickets on-line via a limited code. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Parking is FREE. Career Day tickets must be purchased in advance. There will be no Career Day tickets sold at the box office. Tickets will be sent electronically to the purchaser
Student Career Day Goals:
- Expose students to opportunities in the specialty automotive repair and aftermarket industry
that SEMA calls a $34 billion industry.
- Allow students to view the talents of the participants who have handcrafted many of the vehicles participating in the I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama.
- Provide a forum for students to view firsthand some of North America’s finest show vehicles, many of which have been featured in magazines and television programs.
- Allow the schools / students / teams to participate in and be exposed to the Hot Rodders of Tomorrow engine rebuilding competition.
- Provide an opportunity for students to visit with many of the car owners and builders who have painstakingly completed their projects.
Be Prepared for Student Career Day
For more information on Student Career Day please contact Steve today!