“If you’re 1 to 100, you will see something you’ve never seen before like an Army tank to a show car that’s worth well over triple figures!”
Chris Overfelt (Salem, VA)
The top ISCA (International Show car Association) vehicles from around the country will once again be featured throughout the show floor in 20’ x 20’ feature areas and will compete for the Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama Gold Cup and its top prize of $10,017 in cash.
To make sure show goers have enough fuel to make it through the show, the Filler’ Up Station will be located in the North Hall with a variety of food and beverage options. The area also serves as the Main Stage area for the Krazy Paint Auctions, the ISCA Awards and the Pedal Car Auction.
Also featured on the show floor for 2024 is the Model Car Contest which will be located inside the East entrance and the Krazy Paint Charity Panel Jam, who will be located on the North Wall, whose auction raised a record setting $55,082 for the Career and Technical School Foundation at the 2023 show.
The show since its inception in 2013 has always honored the military and first responders and will once again host the Designated Military Zone (DMZ) which hosts both Rolling Thunder and the Medina Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5137.
The 2024 show will also feature many commercial options for show-goers including the Swap Meet,
Toy Modelers and Collectible tables along the South wall of the show. 90 Vendors will run from the North wall to the South wall.
The show will once again host a variety of car clubs that will each feature six cars in their club display and compete for the top cash prize of $1,000 under the 2024 theme:
- Automobiles Anonymous 16 Northern Ohio Chevelles Club
- American Cruisers 17 Northern Ohio Model A Club (NOMAC)
- Antique Automobile Club of America 18 Northern Ohio Piston Club
- Blue Line Hot Rods 19 Ohio Firebirds
- Corvette Cleveland Inc. 20 Road Outlawz
- CUDRA 21 Rock-N-Roll Capital Street Machines
- Disciples of Speed 22 Rollers Car Club
- Early Times 23 Runners
- Erie Coast Cruisers 24 Skidmarks
- Inner City Cruisers 25 Southwest Ford & Mustang Club
- King Midgets 26 Swancer Squad
- Motorhead’s Car Club of Cleveland 27 The Bad Boys of the Street
- North Coast Mustang & Ford Club of Ohio 28 The Snake Pit
- North Eastern Ohio Camaro Club 29 Kuhnle Motorsports Park
- North Shore Racing 30 Today’s Street All Stars
There are a total of six Performance Shop Partners invited back to the 2024 show that include:
- Portage Trim
- High Voltage Indoor Karting
- CarCapsule USA
- NES Northcoast Equipment Specialists
- Autosport Plus
- Elevated Detailing
In the Motorcycle Pavilion hosted by Reasons to Ride Ohio, the top motorcycles from the area will compete for the $1,000 cash prize to be named the Best Bike in the show.
Once again for 2024 the North Hall and South Hall will be driven by horsepower machines from many, many organizations including:
- Historical Construction Equipment Association
- NEO Chapter of the American Historical Truck Society
- Lake Erie Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America
- Skidmark Garage & Motogo
- The Ohio Motorpool and Military Vehicle Preservation Association
- Western Reserve Chapter of the Antique Outboard Motor Club
- Mileti Industries & Monster Truck Throwdown Featured Vehicles
- The John Shapiro Cruisin’ Times All Stars