2020 and 2021 Show Information
This week, the I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama is sending to all of our show participants and commercial vendors correspondences in the mail that will explain to you the plan for refunds and the plan to “freeze” your spot location for the the 2021 show. Included in this mailing will be:
- Summit Bucks from Summit Racing Equipment as a a token of gratitude for your time and patience
- Information on how to claim your event t-shirt
- Timing and deadlines to act
- Contact information
Applications for 2020 and the 2021 Show for all participants and commercial vendors:
All participants and commercial vendors will have the option to “freeze” their location on the floor from the 2020 show to the 2021 show. If you purchased services from the I-X Center’s Customer Service Center, you will be able to carry that order over to the 2021 show too.
As an accepted application you need to take NO action. By not OPTING OUT of the show, you agree to the same terms and conditions and deliverables as your signed and accepted agreement with 2020 I-X Piston Power Show. The show will mail you, on October 15th, an updated welcome kit. Your spot will remain the same as will your move-in time. The check-in process will be the exact same in 2021 as it was in 2020.
If you have any changes to your original and accepted application, please notify Steve Legerski before August 1, 2020. NOTE: Any changes to your vehicle that has been screened by the Acceptance and Placement Committees will need to approved. BE AWARE: You will be given the opportunity to opt out of the 2021 show and request a refund for your entry payment and/or any services that were purchased. By opting out you are relinquishing your spot/area on the floor and will need to reapply to the show and you are not guaranteed a spot in the 2021 show. If you are part of a car club, please inform the car club about your decision to opt out of the show.
If you did not pick up your pack and receive your t-shirt coupon, we will be mailing that coupon to your with redemption instructions.
• May 1, 2020: OPT OUT DEADLINE.
• May 9, 2020: Car Club Meeting. An invitation will be sent to each car club. NOTE: An alternate date may be used.
• July 10, 2020: Applications available on-line and at Summit Racing Equipment or on our website to fill OPTED OUT spots.
• August 1, 2020: Deadline to notify show of any changes to original and accepted application to Steve Legerski, Show Manager.
• October 1, 2020: Car Clubs deadline for their final 2021 floor plans.
• October 15, 2020: Welcome kits mailed to all participants.
• November 27, 2020: Tickets go on sale for 2021 show.
• March 10, 2021: Wednesday Move-In: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
• March 11, 2021: Thursday: Move-In: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
• March 12 – 14, 2021: Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama: March Motor Mania 2.0
Steve Legerski, Show Manager