There are four distinct areas for the 2023 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama show at the I-X Center. Prospective participants submit an application which is available at pistonpowershow.com for the 2023 show to any of these areas:
- North & South Hall
- Motorcycle Pavilion
- Hot Rod Asylum
- The Concourse
Each application is then screened by the shows ”Acceptance and Placement Committee” for the North & South Hall and the Motorcycle Pavilion. The Slick Devils Car Club and the show management team screens all the vehicles in Hot Rod Asylum. The Northern Ohio Car Club Association and the show management team screens the Concourse vehicles. These different committees screen and prioritize these spots based on various criteria including but not limited to the customization of each vehicle, the number of similar vehicles in the show, the timing of your entry and the number of years that your vehicle has been entered into the show.
SHOW TIMING & DEADLINES:
- September 1, 2022: Start of the application process.
- September 2, 2022 to November 24, 2022: All applications are reviewed and either “accepted and placed” in the show or categorized as a non-accepted entry for the 2023 show.
- November 25, 2022: Deadline for all applications to be received by the show.
- November 26, 2022 – December 30, 2022: Final review of all applications.
- December 31, 2022: Floor plan completed.
- January 1 – 15, 2023: Welcome kits are mailed to all accepted participants. Non-accepted entries are returned to all applicants.
- March 29, 2023: Wednesday Move-In: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- March 30, 2023: Thursday: Move-In: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- March 31 & April 1 – 2, 2023: Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama.
Got questions? Contact Steve Legerski, Show Manager: