Learn your ABCs at the 2018 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto Rama Student Career Day!
Students participating in Student Career Day enter the I-X Center on Friday, March 16th before the
show is open to the general public. As students arrive, they receive goodie bags, food coupons (if
purchased), and a wristband that allows them free access to the show for the entire weekend. The
students will attend a brief welcome reception, which includes talks by key industry representatives,
renowned car builders and sponsors. After the reception, students are encouraged to walk through the
show to get an up-close look at the vehicles and have an opportunity to speak with car owners and
Attending Student Career Day: All students and instructors that participate will purchase a three day wristband for $10 that will allow them access to the show all three days.
Building a Pedal Car in the Summit Racing Pedal Car Contest: ONLY 8 Available!
Competing at the Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Engine Challenge (for High School Students)
Student Career Day Goals:
- Expose students to opportunities in the specialty automotive repair and aftermarket industry
that SEMA calls a $34 billion industry.
- Allow students to view the talents of the participants who have handcrafted many of the vehicles
participating in the I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama.
- Provide a forum for students to view firsthand some of North America’s finest show vehicles,
many of which have been featured in magazines and television programs.
- Allow the schools / students / teams to participate in and be exposed to the Hot Rodders of Tomorrow engine rebuilding competition.
- Provide an opportunity for students to visit with many of the car owners and builders who have
painstakingly completed their projects.
To learn more about Student Career Day click HERE.