IF A PISTON MAKES IT GO, IT’S IN THIS SHOW!
Download Commercial Vendor Application
Download Main Hall Floor Plan
Download South Hall Floor Plan
Apply to become an exhibitor today for the next Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama Presented by Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Centers held at the I-X Center March 14-16, 2014:
On March 14th - 16th the Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama will fill one million square feet of the I-X Center with Piston-Powered autos, bikes, boats, aircraft and much, much more. Automotive enthusiasts can not afford to miss this event...nor can companies that market to automotive enthusiasts. This mega-event is a mega-opportunity for you to reach your target market and boost your bottom line.
· Attendance of 35,000 from multi-platform, six-figure media campaign
· Range in age from 16 to 60
· Majority male
· Up to $60K in household income
· Have genuine interest in motorsports and engines
· Come mostly from Northeast Ohio with some attendance coming from the Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Detroit,
Columbus, and Toledo regions
ABOUT THE SHOW
· Owned, produced and marketed by the I-X Center
· Theme: If a piston makes it go, it’s in the show! Includes various types of cars, trucks, motorcycles, aircraft, boats, military vehicles, construction and agricultural equipment, and more.
· Judged competition with awards ceremony
· Size matters: Spans the entire I-X Center show floor of over 1M square feet and also is the largest indoor showcase of piston-powered vehicles in the world.
· Partnerships: Ohio Bike Week, All-American Soap Box Derby, Cruisin’ Times Magazine, Quaker Steak & Lube, United States Aviation Museum
· Multiple feature “Pits” on the perimeter of the show each with their own theme such as military, NHRA, simulators, etc.
· Thunder Row featuring the best-of-the-best from the summer show circuit in 20’ x 20’ showcases that crosses the entire show floor
· Cruisin’ Times All-Star Showcase featuring the top cars from Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania summer events as selected by Cruisin’ Times Editor John Shapiro.
· Vendor Alley with multiple and diverse vendors ranging from 10’ x 10’ booths to semi-truck displays
· Car Club Display Competition pitting all of the car clubs participating in the show against each other for best looking display.
· Multiple bars and restaurants included on the show floor
· Family-friendly pricing and featured vehicles including monster trucks, military vehicles, a gravel pit and interactive displays
· Performance Pavilion Main Stage with music, meet & greets, seminars, and other programming.