IF A PISTON MAKES IT GO, IT’S IN THIS SHOW!
Apply to become an exhibitor today for the next Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama March 14-16, 2014:
On March 14th - 16th the Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama will fill one million square feet of the I-X Center with Piston-Powered autos, bikes, boats, aircraft and much, much more.
Automotive enthusiasts can not afford to miss this event...nor can companies that market to automotive enthusiasts. This mega-event is a mega-opportunity for you to reach your target market and boost your bottom line.
· Attendance of 35,000 from multi-platform, six-figure media campaign
· Range in age from 16 to 60
· Majority male
· Up to $60K in household income
· Have genuine interest in motorsports and engines
· Come mostly from Northeast Ohio with some attendance coming from the Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Detroit,
Columbus, and Toledo regions
ABOUT THE SHOW
· Owned, produced and marketed by the I-X Center
· Theme: If a piston makes it go, it’s in the show! Includes various types of cars, trucks, motorcycles, aircraft, boats, military vehicles, construction and agricultural equipment, and more.
· Judged competition with awards ceremony
· Size matters: Spans the entire I-X Center show floor of over 1M square feet and also is the largest indoor showcase of piston-powered vehicles in the world.
· Partnerships: Ohio Bike Week, All-American Soap Box Derby, Cruisin’ Times Magazine, Quaker Steak & Lube, United States Aviation Museum
· Multiple feature “Pits” on the perimeter of the show each with their own theme such as military, NHRA, simulators, etc.
· Thunder Row featuring the best-of-the-best from the summer show circuit in 20’ x 20’ showcases that crosses the entire show floor
· Cruisin’ Times All-Star Showcase featuring the top cars from Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania summer events as selected by Cruisin’ Times Editor John Shapiro.
· Vendor Alley with multiple and diverse vendors ranging from 10’ x 10’ booths to semi-truck displays
· Car Club Display Competition pitting all of the car clubs participating in the show against each other for best looking display.
· Multiple bars and restaurants included on the show floor
· Family-friendly pricing and featured vehicles including monster trucks, military vehicles, a gravel pit and interactive displays
· Performance Pavilion Main Stage with music, meet & greets, seminars, and other programming.